Sunday, November 25, 2007

part of concert.

on the second night of our concert, we had fun fun fun!! i was in the first changing room and the senior assistant [Miss Ivy] was giving out sweets and candies to kids. and us grown ups, being the usual kepo ones, pried to get some too. haha. then the T&C changed. SING IF YOU WANT EM CANDIES! haha. one kid sang. then being naughty, i raised my hand up and went 'I WANT I WANT!!!!' so i sang. haha. with a "pose". i leaned one hand on the pole and sang....... my alphabets. i reached G and laughed with them and Miss Ivy said i have to finish the whole song, so i did! and i got the last choc candy!! which, i gave to a lil kid later. hehehe. after a while, it started again. this time, gotta get on the bench top, and sing. again, i got naughty. and this time Miss Ivy said, "something with actions". First thing on my mind was, "Itsy Bitsy Spider". Then after the first line, when they were all roaring with laughter, i changed to "I'm a Little Teapot". One of my all time fav theme song. and i got my candy tooo!!!! i gave it away too. hehehe. oh well... i wanna go xmas shopping later!!! *in xmas spirit* =D =D =D

No comments:

Post a Comment