Wednesday, June 27, 2007

thanks.

those people that sent me birthday wishes, thanks! love u guys heaps. sorry for the stalker. it's not that i don't like your roses and the teddybear, i LOATHED them. and for my "so-called" lil bro, thanks for your message asking me to help you with your homework!? sheesh. typical. anyway, more pics!

=)



in the taxi!

oh yes i am. woo!!

it's a radio. from my sis! =D

suleen's cake for me. chocolate cheese.. yummy. fattening!! sayangs i hate u for making me fat!!!! grrr.. xD i'll post the bear up soon.

from my daddy. i chose it myself.

from my mummy.

the back.

the cute phone strap.

the cakes for mummy, daddy and ME!!! =D



thankies thankies thankies!!!! grr.. hehehe. i feel so wild and hyped. anyway, that ends my post for now. will blog more about my trip soon. toodles!


2 comments:

  1. a stalker..? now who would that be..? a gorilla who's chasin after a banana..? or is it a chimpanzee..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. grrrr.. hahahha u're so mean.

    ReplyDelete