Sunday, June 17, 2007

anticipating

yep! i'm back..sorry for my absencse. been lazy to online and blog. hehe. *ah-chiu!* gesundheit! excuse me. =) *blush* anyway, nothing much's been happening. but i'm leaving this tuesday!!! KL HERE I COME!!! MEGA SALES!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!! xD oh yes, i went to exchange some of my aussie dollars on friday with dad. sis gave him 100 on his b'day. as usual, i called up the licensed money changers in town. parkson, sarawak plaza, n tun jugah. i didn't want to call parkson cause normally it has the LOWEST rates. but i called anyway. in the end, parkson actually HAD the lowest rate. mark i used "had". "2.95". haha. well, dad n i drove out then. to parkson. dad parked outside RM/CP. he came back up and told me it's 2.80 only. i was like, "WHAT!??!?! wasting time!! grr.. dumdum guy.. listen wrongly.. grr.." so we went to sarawak plaza. the guy at mohd yahya gave me 2.90. so that was highest for now. TJ only 2.85. i went in this time. n the guy was so funny when i called him.

me : hello? mohd yahya?
guy : yeah yea.

when u say it, it sounds just like yahya. and i was imagining the guy shaking his head while saying that. so cute. haha. oops. =X hehe. so the rate was correct so we changed. i changed aud$150. so i have well, big bucks now. i'm bringing all my RMs to KL!! yayyyy.. =P hehehe. anyway i went to get my new specs after that. but i didn't wear it. it had a well, weird effect. everything was like.. what's the word? floating. even when i got home after lessons n stared at the comp screen, it's like a big sphere floating on the screen. haha! well i got it fixed on saturday evening after my classes. oh yes, i lost my temper while teaching. >.< i didn't mean to!!!! but the students were like laughing and talking and interrupting me nonstop!!! i'm patient but my patience has its limit too!!! right suleen?!?! right caryn!??! right happy?!?! those times i just got really mad and well.. the things i do when i get mad.. i don't get mad all the time. i'm normally happy-go-lucky.. forever smiling.. always trying to smile and laugh even when i'm not happy.. i feel very dangerous sometimes. well anyway, i practically yelled at them once i got REALLY REALLY fed-up at them. they were unwilling to THINK FASTER and PICK-UP the steps! they practically just acted BLUR and STUPID. on PURPOSE!!! i got so mad. felt so much disrespect from them. i was about to teach them the steps ALL OVER again from beginning when they just couldn't stop laughing and i started to yell.

me : can you people just stop laughing and try to be serious and learn?!!
mel : okok.. we stop laughing.
me : *silence* start like this. run and step on right left to fourth position on demi-pointe.
*them starts to laugh again*
me : can't you people just STOP LAUGHING!?!? I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE THIS MORNING AND I'M TIRED ALREADY!!!!
*silence*
*ivanna storms off to the radio*
me : DO YOURSELF CONTINUOUSLY!!
*after music finishes*
me : do stretch. *leaves*

honestly, the movement was easy!! even the little kids can do it if they want to!! and the next class, grade 4, they're like only primary 4/5/6 and they're behaving WAY better!!! they don't laugh or interrupt during lessons. only when they do something funny and we correct them and everyone finds it funny, that's different! but that class, they're like, form 1s!! can't even grow up. they've been in grade 6 for a WHOLE MONTH ALREADY!! they've had EIGHT LESSONS ALREADY!!! even the other classes are thinking faster and doing better and remembering better. compared to them. sigh. my tantrum is really really bad. back in form 1, i was still a lil timid and shy. often being bullied. [look who's the bully now.. =)] form 2, i was louder already. i actually yelled out loud scolding my seat partner for kicking my table and trying to make me fall when i was leaning my chair real back on my table. i practically yelled at her and the whole class went silent. xD well, u see, if she kicked my table and i actually fall, i'll actually break my neck from falling back and hitting my table hard. hmm. from 3, i was furious already. right suleen?? ehhe.. penknives.. cutting things. i ended up slicing my own finger by accident. and i just sat there pressing my finger harder to make more blood ooze out. so "innocent" right? haha.

form 4, needless to mention, the year i practically lost my head. i've,-

punched walls
knock over lab stools
cursed [ =X ]
banged tables
shouted

in other words, i've been a real bad girl. =D ehhehe. form 5 i was much calmer. hehehe. hmm. why am i posting about my bad life. haha. so weird of me. typical. lalala.. =) i miss my babes. hehe. anyway, i'm having a really funny and in a way, "cute" convo with my laksa buddy right now.


. says:
dumdeedum
º ♣ ıva:nna: ♣º says:
hehehe
. says:
(dumbuni emo - 'it's funny how dumb you are')
. says:
how do you feel?
º ♣ ıva:nna: ♣º says:
haha
º ♣ ıva:nna: ♣º says:
i feel cute
º ♣ ıva:nna: ♣º says:
ahhahha
. says:
cu?!@?
. says:
CUTE?!?!
º ♣ ıva:nna: ♣º says:
hahaha
º ♣ ıva:nna: ♣º says:
yeppppp
º ♣ ıva:nna: ♣º says:
=D
. says:
why? =(
º ♣ ıva:nna: ♣º says:
cos i am!!!
º ♣ ıva:nna: ♣º says:
=D
. says:
hehehehe
. says:
-_-" why you so thick face
. says:
lolz
º ♣ ıva:nna: ♣º says:
hehehehe
º ♣ ıva:nna: ♣º says:
cos i wan make u feel kek tiok
º ♣ ıva:nna: ♣º says:
ahaha



haha..furryness.. sounds a bit drunk. tsk tsk. hhaha. anyway, gotta go. =) seeyah!


my "mummy" n me. after swimmin.

my ugly super duper painful bruise right on my right pelvis bone. =( i get it EVERY week.

my new specs! i look so nerdy.

the things my mum does when she's bored in the morning.

Caryn Hair Loss Treatment Centre. caryn!!! u never told me!!! xD

Lumpy + Balloon
A sweet, rolo-poly bundle of energy, this heffalump just loves to giggle and sing.
my lumpy's so sexily cute, hehehe.

miss my babes.
n pomby.
n lumpy.
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment