Wednesday, July 11, 2007

tagged by ASS dex =D

Three names you go by?
  • Banana
  • Banna
  • boohs

Three physical things you like about yourself:
  • my small eyes
  • my arm
  • my fingers =D

Three physical things you don't like about yourself?
  • my fatty thighs
  • my big bum
  • my blemishes [grrr..!!]

Three parts of your heritage?
  • natural auburn hair
  • big bones
  • my race?

Three things you can't stand?
  • wannabes
  • my annoyingness
  • empty wallet n worthless phone

Three things that scare you?
  • lizards visiting my shower
  • my imaginations
  • darkness [big phobia!]

Three of your favourite shows?
  • charm [used to]
  • u noe wad?
  • i stopped watching shows. =D

Three of your favourite Japanese animes?
  • don rmb wad it's called very cute cartoons
  • i have
  • no idea.

Three of your favourite current songs?
  • When There Was Me & You - HSM
  • my duets with caryn darling.
  • Together Again - Janet Jackson

Three movies that you can watch over and over again?
  • Honey
  • Step Up
  • You Got Served

Three of yours everyday essentials?
  • phone!
  • my lappy
  • my mobile mp3

Three things that you are wearing right now?
  • inner garments
  • singlet
  • shorts

Three things you want in a relationship?
  • faith
  • patience
  • LOVE

Three physical things about the opposite gender that appeals to you?
  • sexyness [hahaha!]
  • height
  • randomness

Three bad habits?
  • laziness
  • sms addict
  • feeling drunk when im not at all

Three of your favourite hobbies?
  • dancing
  • making dance steps
  • getting some groove

Three careers you're considering or currently pursuing?
  • teach ballet forever, amen.
  • legal firms
  • being myself

Three places you want to go on vacation?
  • california
  • NZ
  • AUs [wait, im going! haha! =D]

Three kids name you like
  • buntut
  • nengtut
  • kentut =D

Three things you want to do before you die?
  • have a future
  • get married
  • build a family

Three things that you are stereotypically a [girl]?
  • my voice?
  • my boobs?
  • i don own no bananas. =D

Initials of three crushes?
  • S
  • C
  • A
Three people you tag to do this?
  • Suleen
  • Amber
  • anyone who feels bored. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment