Monday, June 4, 2007

camwhore!! XD

ahhhh... HOLIDAYSSS!!! NO WORK!!! XD *sigh* but only for this week. didn't get to go out with my sexy babes. =( anyway.. i spent saturday doing house chores. since my dad was, "nagging" and "complaining" that i "never" do house chores.. =_+" i wonder who vacuums and mops the floor every wednesday in front of him. tsk tsk. must be a house-elf. DUSH!!! anyway, after lunch, i washed the toilet bowls. =D while waiting for the liquid to soak and kill all the germs and bacterias, i went and vacuum the house. then i washed the toilets. scrubbed the floor tiles a bit. then i mopped the whole house. by the time i was done, i was BEAT. EXHAUSTED. hmm. didn't do anything much after that.


sunday? my BEST day. woke up kind of a little too early. washed my bottle. then went to lie in bed a while. took my bath then had breakfast. went to church after that. was gonna go have lunch with my sexy babes but i didn't go in the end. so i went to hock lee to have lunch as usual with my daddy dearest and mummy sweetest. XD after that we just browsed around and stuff.. tried on some blouses.. hehehe. dad was browsing at pens. he was taking such a long time so mum and i went browsing around else where. then we went to the bookstore and looked at mags and books. dad came up after a while. then we went off. i wanted to go to parkson then. SALE!!! XD last day.. hehehe. left dad at the male's section, mum n i went to dig the ladies' section. got myself a blouse then. was nice. hehehe. after that we went to the open air market to buy 'ais kacang'.. dad n i waited at the side. mum came back with the 'ta pau-ed' ais kacang. then, "THIAM!" that was dad. the clutch pedal spoiled. after that we were stuck there. it was 4pm. and my sexy babes were planning to spring on me when i get home. so i managed to call them before they reach since we were stuck and luckily, they were only on the way. actually near suleen's house. anyway, caryn came to pick my mum n i up. dad had to wait for the mechanic. anthea followed since caryn didn't know where was the place. haha. reached home. and as usual, they started to mess around my house. after suleen and happy arrived. catfight between caryn n suleen. hahaha! then they camwhored at my place. then we banged my piano. hahaha. so funny. caryn and i played a duet on "this i promise you".. she played right hand only. an octave higher. haha. after that my dad insisted on going out for dinner. so we went to JoJo's. had our dinner then. so funny. but we definitely had fun. =) i miss my sexy babes. hehehe. nothing much now. some vain pics below. hehehe.




i look so pig-ated. XD

from hock lee. kinda sweet. but expensive.

my dad wanted to buy this for me. but, expensive laaaa!!!

i got this instead.

in pink.

in brown, n a skirt i simply took from outside d changin room. hehehe.

dark pink. nice. the shirt not me! X_x

i like this top. but, expensive!!

i got this leaflet. bahahahaha.

all the vainny pots rushed to get their "dream" come true. i went to buy chocolates. =D










i LOVE my sexy BABESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i miss them.
i miss someone too.
i love them all.
i love u all.
nyeks.. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment