Saturday, June 2, 2007

hmm...

so it goes on as.. "hmm.." i guess mostly that's the topic everyone has for their postings when they're practically clueless of what topic to put.. well.. yeh.. i'm one of those ppl that does that... clearly as it seems... it's been a REALLY boring day for me.. heck.. my baby's been online at nite as msgin has been AWFULLY expensive.. he's using the roaming number and i guess each msg i send will be charged to his number too.. and him sending me msges costs a lot too... sigh.. so it's just like... 1 or 2 msges a day? good enough.. been feeling far from him physically but close at heart.. love him lots.. hmm.. oh well... woke up pretty early today.. heck to wad? well.. i was sleeping... and dreaming.. and suddenly i hear myself shouting out loud.. "FCK U PPL LA PLEASE BE QUIET LA!!" i opened my eyes.. cupped my mouths.. and closed my eyes.. dad opened the door.. hmm.. my lil cousin in the bed next to mine.. hmm.. oh well... my dad heard me.. but heck.. i was VERY shocked at myself for being able to be so.. "fierce" and.. "bad".. while sleeping.. >< ah.. anyway... went to the museum today... with my aunt and cousins... trust me... i would rather sit at home watch tv or sleep... sigh.. but oh well... my shoes were killing me.. crossed da bridge to tun razak building.. when we were gonna cross back i asked my dad..

me: daddy.. bao bao??
daddy: how can??
me: haha! later ur bone break.. if u can carry me over i give u 50 bucks..
daddy: hah!! u carry me over i give u 100.. so?
me: ... grr...

lol.. father and daughter.. ah well.. went to saberkas for lunch after that... saw... some guy whose name i don wanna mention.. hmm.. then... went to hock lee to pick up my book that i asked them to keep for me yesterday cos i left my member card at home... Great Expectations.. it's a great book.. nice... wanted to get pride and prejudice but.. oh well... mum said if i get more books i'll lose my focus in my studies.. sigh... guess i'll just wait till after spm... but LOTSA books.. and read at home.. when i'm NOT busy with my baby or my frens.. oh well... guess i've nothing else to blog... hmm.. miss my baby... gonna cont chatting with him now.. my baby looks hot over the webcam.. love him lots.. hmm.. ta`!

No comments:

Post a Comment