Wednesday, June 13, 2007

lost for words`

sorry for my lack of post.. i've been up and down for the past week.. so much had happened since then.. the fact that i'll be here till next year, yep.. sorry for hiding it.. it's not that important anyway right? well, i'm glad about it.. =) why?

1. i don wanna leave my parents here.
2. i'm seriously not ready to go.
3. i'm gonna miss my parents.
4. i'm gonna miss my babes.
5. i'm gonna miss my plushies.
6. i'm gonna miss laksa.
7. i'm gonna miss my mummy snoring next to me.
8. i'm gonna miss daddy spanking my bums.
9. i'm gonna miss mummy whacking my bums.
10. i'm gonna miss mummy disturbing me with my plushies.
11. i'm gonna miss my bed.
12. i'm gonna miss ais kacang.
13. i'm gonna miss my movies.
14. i'm gonna miss my dvds.
15. i'm gonna miss my vcds.
16. i'm gonna miss my books.
17. i'm gonna miss vacuming the house every wednesday.
18. i'm gonna miss mopping the house after vacuuming.
19. i'm gonna miss doing the laundry.
20. i'm gonna miss making sushi.


and it'll go on and on and on.. =) so much in my life.. that i'll be leaving behind.. and i'll be doing it with a REALLY heavy heart.. *sigh* i'm gonna miss my mummy n daddy most.. n all those special people in my heart.. whether i'll be missed, i have no comments about it.. life's like that.. people walk in and out of your life.. leaving footprints, scars, memories, patches, stitches.. hmm.. i'm still a baby to my daddy and mummy.. =)



i can't sit still.. i'm just so lost for words.. i love lumpy.. he's my elephant.. he's purple.. he's soft.. he carries a balloon.. he's so precious.. he's worth 70bucks.. and he's about as big as my head.. my mummy n daddy got him for me.. by spending rm200 at guardian just to get the last 8 stamps.. so lumpy's free.. but we've spent so much on him.. 25 stamps on him.. and one stamp's worth 25 bucks.. lumpy oh lumpy.. my expression was bizarre when i saw him sitting on the car dashboard when mum went to pick me up after class on saturday.. mum was laughing at my kiddiness.. *blush* ahhh....


i went and got myself a new pair of glasses yesterday afternoon.. it's.. different.. =) and it's a bit change on me.. on my looks.. maybe i'll look more nerdy and innocent now.. but it's nice.. and it wasn't easy for me to choose.. with a face shape like mine, =) can't wait to wear it..so much for my esprit glasses.. waste of 500 bucks.. the quality's just bad.. sigh.. anyway.. nothing much.. lazy to update now.. will update soon.. i'm hungry.. i can't think when i'm hungry.. i need laksa!!! =) i need weetabix!!! =D i wan a big mac.. =( all the fat.. sigh.. somebody hand me a carrot please.. RAW please. =)



lumpy.. love of my life..


believe it. that's my rm100+ body glove pants n i cant wear it anymore. =(

mum got bored n conteng-ed my thigh.. haha!




There are times
When i look above
And beyond
There are times when i feel your love
Around me baby..
I'll never forget my baby..
(I'll never forget you..)

There are times
When i look above
And beyond
There are times when i feel your love
Around me baby
I'll never forget my baby
When I feel that i don't belong
Draw my strength
From the words when you said
Hey it's about you baby
Look deeper inside you baby..

Dream about us together again
What i want us together again baby
I know we'll be together again cos..

Every where I go
Every smile i see
I know you are there
Smiling back at me
Dancing in moonlight
I know you are free
Cause i can see your star
Shining down on me..




addictive song.. =)
*hugs my baby elephant tight*

No comments:

Post a Comment