Saturday, February 3, 2007

I Keep Dreaming..`

SMILE!!!!!! like there's noooo tomorrow.. =)


i've taken this liking to play with food.. and i don't know why.. haha! anyway.. got into helping mum baking new year delicacies.. yummy.. first thing on the list.. snowballs.. else known as melting moments.. haha! it took a VERY sweatless time.. some pictures below.. i did the sugar coating.. was VERY fun.. ahhaha! i took like.. an hour plus to finish rolling one tray of snowballs.. why? my eyes were glued to the tv.. was watching ice age 2.. mum bought another ice age 2.. first was toooo DARK.. so i was merely checking the disc and got indulged in it.. haha! by the time i finished one tray.. mum already finished all 3 trays n was already baking one tray in the oven.. ahah!


snowballs..ready to be packed.. rawr.. yummy!!

my one of a kind snowball.. wannabe snowball.. ahha! it's a star.. was trying hard to get it into shape.. ^^ for my pomelo dear.. wad u get from a baby who loves baking.. ^^


anyway.. today was extremely tiring.. not to mention.. i slept at almost 2 last nite.. set my alarm at 6.30am.. shut it off at 6.29am.. darn don't u just hate it when u always tend to wake up seconds b4 ur alarm goes off?? annoying aint it? anyway.. woke up at 7.15am.. shook my mum up n she just snapped open
her eyes n stare at the ceiling.. =.+" MUM STOP SCARING ME!!! ARGHHH!!! =D anyway.. the need of my waking up early on saturdays? BALLET LESSONS!! actually.. teaching lessons.. yep! me! the fat hippo! in a tutu! teaching! ballet! imagine that!?!? haha! been teaching em kids.. they're just sooooo adorable..(NOT!) actually.. been helping my teacher teach.. im not fully qualified yet.. going to take my grade 8 soon in march or april.. an i'll be 50% qualified to teach.. haha!! anyway.. lesson started at 9.. washed up, changed, got my things ready.. left for lee's cafe at green road.. had kueh chap.. not bad.. except.. THE MEAT WAS SOOOOO ARGHHH!!!! so hard to chew.. i had a VERY hard time chewing.. n the egg? tasted sweet.. >< not exactly my ideal type of egg for breakfast.. i love MINE sCrambled eggies.. haha! they're salty n peppery n niceyyy.. n my pomelo loves it.. so do my family.. im the egg fryer in the house.. haha! okay okay..

kueh chap was a bad idea.. my tummy ached after that.. prolly cos i love to starve myself so i wake up with a gastric.. hmm.. anyway.. IM GETTING FAT!! *sobs* help.. ok.. reached Ballet & Dance House at 8.25am.. SO EARLY!! ARGH!! got the keys.. unlocked the rooms.. creeping darkness.. silence.. pertubing.. okay.. did warm ups with the BABI-E
S, corrected them bla bla bla.. boring.. 10am, next class.. same thing.. 11am, ROCKING! no warm ups.. no floor stretches.. no splitting splits.. haha! anyway.. changed into my casual clothes.. pomelo came to pick me up.. went to get him some lunch.. i was starving myself.. haha! but my tummy wasn't feeling okay actually.. roamed around doing nothing.. just cruising along.. hmm.. nice.. *daydreams* haha! it's 12.22am!! it's day already!! *goes to get a cup of peach yoghurt* haha! yummy.. yoghurts are a delight.. anyway.. went back to imh at around 2.30.. had my red bean n (2)cha sio pau.. the cha sio pau is the small small dim sum like pau.. but i felt sooooooooooo bloated after that and i had to drag my feets into ballet hall for my grade 8 class at 4.. >< tiring..

anyway.. came home.. mum made cashew nut cookies.. i finished off the pineapply tarts.. and made myself a pineapple heart tart.. it's not for u ppl ok?? it's special.. for my one and only.. :) oh ya.. i made this pin
eapple crumble for my dad too.. haha! he asked me to roll the leftover dough into a big fat cookie with pineapple jam.. so i was trying to roll it into a ball but knowing the dough it crumbled all the way.. and became pineapple crumble.. looked very nice too.. hahha! it's true!! my mum said it looked nice.. like those sultana crackers.. yummy.. *drools* haha! anyway.. dad wanted me to check for flights to n sibu at AirAsia.. Everyone can fly.. How true is that?? not that true.. the tax costs like rm135 from kch to kl.. and if u don't get a cheap tix.. cheapest when there are no special occasions, rm119.. plus the tax.. rm254.. furthermore, it's FREE SEATING!! for goodness sake! go get a MAS and don't be so stingy! u get FOOD for travelling with MAS okay?!? no rushing for seats or spending money on food! argh.. but!! i got myself n my parents tix to kl this coming june.. yay! and guess what? it was during the 1,000,000 free seats offer.. yep! we got it.. will be gone for 5 days.. =( gonna miss my pomelo.. sigh.. *sobs*

well.. i guess i've nothing much to blog anymore.. gonna go call my pomelo b4 bed.. he's my lullaby.. love him lots.. rawr.. goodnite ppl!!


the black sheep of the tray..

daddy's pineapply crumble.. nice?? looks delicious rite?? IT IS OKAY!! STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!! IM NOT WEIRD!! dad's comment when mum came out of the bathroom..

mum: *looks into tray* eh u chop one ha?
me: nope.. used the cutter slowly cut..(heart)
mum: oo.. eh?!? why got like this one??(crumble)
me: *starts laughing*
dad: neh ask her la.. she make nice nice for herself make for me till like this.. haih..
me: i asked u wan star u dowan le!! *continues laughing*

LOL` =)







for my sugar pomelo.. hehehe.. i had to slowly cut it into perfection.. =) love u pomelo! =* thanks for today.. love u!






P/S: this morning when i woke up.. i knew something was wrong.. BY RIGHT I WAS RIGHT! my voice had gone all hoarse and sounded as though it was coming from my shoes.. =(

1 comment:

  1. elephant smelling good..February 4, 2007 at 4:35 AM

    *cherk cherk cherk*

    how hoarse can a cicak sound??

    *CHOK!!! CHOKKK!!!! CHOOKKKKKK!!*
    *COUGHSSS... CHOKKKKK!!!*
    *COUGH COUGH COUGH*
    *coughs out its tail and falls down from the celing*

    hahhahahahah~~~!! -_-///

    hehe...

    ReplyDelete