Monday, February 5, 2007

shopping mission unaccomplished..

here's a little something..



okay.. so it looks transparent.. i kinda like it a lot actually.. but it cost a LOT.. n doesn't seem to be worth it.. the price? well.. rm89.. =.= yeah i know.. all for something semi transparent.. n the lady was pointing out that it's franchise, europe material, blablabla, the usual bugging n annoying shop talks just to get u to buy an item.. im interested in the blouse.. but my pocket is kinda light already.. after buying some items for my sis when she came back.. I HAD TO TAKE HER SHOPPING INSTEAD OF VICE VERSA OKAYYY??? =( im getting broke.. not interested to exchange my aud$150 yet.. rate isn't good enough.. hmm.. oh n i saw this REALLY CUTE N STYLISH sweater! the price? rm159.. hmm.. i'll go check out these babies in kl in june i guess.. till then.. my post ends here.. =)









thanks for the afternoon baby..
love u lots..
muck mucks! <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment