Sunday, February 4, 2007

boredom..`

went to church this morning.. on the way, saw this really funny car.. hmm..

it looked like a rectangle box

cute isn't it?

kachowww!!! lightning mcqueen!!!


anyway, went for lessons after church.. went to "see" the new crowne square before that hoping to pick up some lunch.. cept the foodcourt is gone n left with a tiny place.. overall, the place wasn't that bad.. except, it's practically like.. a GIRLS' GALORE.. haha!i pity the man.. happy waiting for your wife or girlfriend while she tries the same thing over and over again..

tips: if the ladies bug u which one they look good in, pick the one that u like the most n the one that u think she look best in.. don tell her she looks good in all of the clothes she tried.. she won't believe u.. else, just agree with her choice.. AND! forget the price.. it's worth her happiness.. =)

okay..went to buy lunch for dad at the coffeeshop behind upwell.. mum bought.. i went over to the junk shop and got some yam chips n my favorite japanese cuttlefish.. yummy.. BOY! I'M GETTING FAT!!! =( feel very upset.. with myself.. argh.. anyway.. went to lesson after that.. danced n stretched.. haha! had my piano after that.. mum picked me around 4.40.. kidnapped me to hopoh to look for some pants for herself.. ended up, she couldn't find any.. and i bought a shirt instead.. without meaning to.. haha! but it's very nice and one of a kind.. AND!! i like it a lot.. goes well with my figure n my style.. came home, had some sweet potatoes, took my shower, went with that to 100% super store.. bought potatoes, 2 tins of jacob crackers, and 2 boxes of soft drinks.. 100plus and justea greentea+lemon.. after that, came online.. hmm.. oh well.. that's all..


this is sooooo CUTE!! and sexy.. ahaha!

it's just.. so rare.. like u can hardly find a top like that.. fren said it looks as though my boobs are sagging all the way down.. ahahah!!

closer view.. stop staring! i know im flat already.. and im depressed but happy still.. =)










love my sugar pomelo`
muck mucks!
LOLS`

No comments:

Post a Comment