Wednesday, February 14, 2007

gone mad..

hmm.. im getting a lil mad.. teehee!! i got myself a new hairband today.. and it makes me feel very ah lien.. HAHAHA!! im mad.. oh yes.. i am.. n it's valentines day.. =) so i guess that explains.. LOL..
my doggie angel wears it too..
i really feel ah lian.. LOL
im super bored..kinda pathetic ey?
ohhhhkayyyy..i look as though i don't have any teeth.. hmmm..
mirror mirror on the wall..
feeling a bit of royalty?
i look so goofy!! LOL!!
now this is much better.. =3
what i've been playing lately.. i feel so kinky..

my slippers.. bought them years ago.. but never really bothered to wear them..



happy valentines day to all u peeps.. mwah! here's my ah lianness.. i hope it spreads to u.. =P lol! i feel so evil.. but im really nice.. ^^ okay.. i love my pomelo n the rest of u, u're the last thing on my mind right now.. it's valentines!!!! actually.. it's over.. ho hum.. hmm..
oh n btw, im NOT an ah lian okay?? im just showing ppl like dexter how they look like trying to be ah lian.. especially if they're guys.. rofl.. okay im just kidding.. but seriously, im no ah lian.. =) im just a normal girl.. rawr.. oh n im currently into plush ducklings n ducks.. they're soooo CUTE!!! rawrrrr.. i kinda choked one of them at parkson today.. teehee.. i feel downright mean.. lol.. like my sis said, "u're so mean la!" well if i be nice, ppl will try to accuse me a flirt.. that would be worse right? hmm.. that settles.. i'm gonna be mean for life..
okay.. playtime's over.. MWAH! love u peeps.. hope u all had a great valentine.. ^^
AND A BIG BIRTHDAY WISH FOR MY BESTIE DARLING CARYN LING ZHIA LIN!! HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY GIRL!! GROWN UP!! MWAH!! LOVE U LOTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment