Monday, July 20, 2009

"If you do not listen, and if you do not set your heart to honor my name," says the LORD Almighty, "I will send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not set your heart to honor me."

Malachi 2:2 (New International Version)

Daniel prayed: "Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are his. He changes times and seasons; he sets up kings and deposes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him. I thank and praise you, O God of my fathers: You have given me wisdom and power, you have made known to me what we asked of you, you have made known to us the dream of the king."

Daniel 2:20-23 (New International Version)



*********************************************



Let me show you one of the greatest and best person in the world. =)



He's the best thing in my life. The sweetest candy I've ever had. The warmest heart I've ever felt. The calmest melody to my ears. And I love him very very much. Without him guiding me and showing me the way, I would never have learned this much about life. Without him holding me close during the worst times of my life, I would never have learnt about love. Without him worrying about me when I look lost or confused, I would never have felt care. There are so many things about him that makes life better for me. Without his support I would never have moved on from the past. Without him, I wouldn't have made an awesome bunch of friends that never failed to make me laugh. Though younger but sweet at heart.

Darling, I know that you will read this soon after I post this up. I know how much you care about me. And I know how much you love me and how much I mean to you. My past is pure history and it shouldn't haunt me. I shall no longer do the stupid things I used to do when I'm down. I have you to lean on. I have you to tell me everything's alright even though you're not always by my side. You have brought many great friends into my life. You have taught me what love really is. It's not a feeling between two persons. It's more than that. It's Jesus' death on the cross for us.

God's love for you is unconditional and everlasting.
God loves you exactly as you are, and He loves you no matter what you do. God doesn't love you because you are a "good" person; instead, God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:8).

This is how much you have taught me. That noone else is bigger than God in this world. I will never forget anything that you taught me and will constantly teach me. I love you. =)








1 comment:

  1. waaah..so long i havent read ur blog, so many update liaw hahaha
    so lovely post some more!! hahaha

    ~ApRiL~

    ReplyDelete