Wednesday, July 15, 2009

1011

This is the 1011th post in my blog eversince I first started it in April 2006. It's been such a loooonnnggg time. Singapore was alright to summarize. There's not much to shop for if you visit the malls. But there's PLENTY to shop for if you go to those market places. I got some pretttyyyy good bargains myself. Our first couple tees, lotsa shirts for him, a pair of pants for him and a shirt for myself. Overall I spent about S$50 only. Without all the sales and stuff I would have spent about S$100 already [I calculated =)] So you see, you just gotta know where's the right place to shop at. Anyway, am at my darling's place now. He's singing on the guitar and I'm here blogging on his laptop. We just watched a movie btw. It's called 'Dinosaurs'. A rather old 3D cartoon. Not bad. Reminds me of Land Before Time. I miss that cartoon. There are many follow ups to that cartoon. Till volume 10 if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, I love my new layout. Do you? =D Some pics to gloat at. XD




Hello there. =D

I love my bear bear. =D

My darling's hand's too long. XD

Aren't my legs cute? XD

Now I look like a squirrel. Or chipmunk. Or hamster? Guinea pig? Hmm...

Hamster?

Guinea pig?



Kah kah kah. Toodley toots~!!





No comments:

Post a Comment