Thursday, July 2, 2009

10 more hours.

Iin 10 hours' time, I'll be in the exam hall doing my final paper for this semester. Gosh.. Time REALLY flew by THAT fast. One moment I was anticipating to start uni and next I'm gonna miss uni again till the 10th Aug. This sem flew by and I didn't even feel it for real. Hahah! Anyway, it's accounting and I don't really know what to study but read through the slides and stuff but yeah. Accounting is more on basics. =) I mean, if you know the first few steps in the beginning it'll be alright after that. =) I guess I better read some more now. Hehehe. I wanna get a good sleep. Gotta choreo some bits and rehearse tomorrow for performance on Sat morning. Everyone's been practising except me due to my finals this week. *sobs* I'm gonna rush a quick choreo of I don't know what and I still can't decide my footwear. Darn. Anyway, will be baking tomorrow afternoon and Sat afternoon for sample testing on Sat night. Can't wait can't wait can't wait~!!!!! =D





No comments:

Post a Comment