Thursday, July 30, 2009

322.....


... That's how many days it's been since the 12th. Time really flies and we'll be at our 11th month in less than two weeks. Wow.. Anyway, I'm up this late finally updating my blog due to my stress level being ridiculously high even though it's holidays cause I have to help write an essay which will be collected tomorrow. Mind you, mummy's gonna lecture, nag, brainwash, cogwash that person tomorrow when I'm out of the house. I feel bad inside after she said that. After all, I started it by agreeing to do it last week. But I'm certain that if I did not agree to help, I would feel worse than the bad I'm feeling right now. As for now, I'm starving and I still have about 1 more page to write. I'm jumping lines giving more spaces. XD In a way to use up more spaces. I better get back to crapping. Goodnight~!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment