Friday, February 20, 2009

very random.

Some old pics and well yeah.. Due to my lack of updates. XD



Senso. Tim's hand holding the money hearts.



About 2 weeks ago I got a free doggie plush.

It's soooo soft and yeah.. Just so flat I LOVE to squish the head. XD




Valentine's had been a really busy one. An awfully busy week and eventually I got REALLY blur.

I even kissed a plush in mistake for my boyfriend. =S




To divert my attention away from the dearly beloved red mushroom now lying behind me..

I was given this awesomably cute teddy. XD

Well all I did was went 'Eeeee so cute!! Dear I want..' And he went 'Okayyy' and paid for it. It's from the shop by the way. =D



Just before Samson left we went to chill out at his place. Also for me to release my stress working on those MANY cards. O_o

Us. =D



Shopping used to be fun. It still is. But I'm getting more and more stingy now except when it comes to food. How could that be???? =S

I should stop being such a 'kiam siap gui'. XD LOL



Just the other day I could have died. Someone must hate me a lot. Or someone must have been careless. Either way..

This was stuck through my slipper which pricked my big toe. That's more than an inch and I really felt the loathe-ness that came with it. =.=



Though I may be stingy, I'll still spend. When the items are CHEAP, and WORTH BUYING.

But I missed this. Besides, it was too big for me. =.=

Though this was the BEST buy ever. It's only rm17.50. XD



I think I'm a girl with a big heart but stingy brain. I feel like eating sushi. RAWR.




No comments:

Post a Comment