Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Aww-ness

My boyfriend loves me sooo much that he came alllllll the way over even though we said we won’t make unnecessary usage of petrol just to pamper me and make me smile. =D  Sweet right?? I BooHs(415)know.. He just knows how to pamper me so well and now I’m smiling like a bumble bee. XD  Okay I didn’t know bumble bees can smile either.. XD  Hehehe but yeahhh my head is buzzing. =D  The cutest bit was….. I shall not reveal!! XD  But it was sooooo SWEET and CUTE that I practically smiled inside out. =D  And my internet connection is sooooooo slow that I still can’t install my latest MSN Messenger Live. But yeah it doesn’t really bug me as it’s what keeps me awake all the time and nowadays I’ve been sleeping EARLY *well at least I’m trying hard to* and taking occasional naps in the evening once I reach home. =D  I know my boyfriend loves me very much because he cares about me very much. =D  And he’s willing to drive all the way here just to make me smile and that just more than made me smile it made me all bubbly inside. =D  Even though I soaked his pants with my tears. XD  Hehehe. Another thing that I didn’t wanna mention was…… I went and signed myself up for Miss Sarawak Leisure World 2009. XD  Well yeah I got the phone call to drop by their office but I’m not gonna go. My gorilla is right. I don’t need outside people to tell me I’m beautiful or anything. It’s His opinion that I should value most. =)  So yeah. I’m not going for the interview tomorrow. I’ll be drawing and painting mugs till my hands get sore. RAWR. =)  That’s all!! Goodnight!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment