Sunday, February 1, 2009

quick update.

Before the Chinese New Year holidays we were given some odd jobs to do. I volunteered to do it and work on it at home.



This was one of the samples. We gave 4 samples. =)



Also, mummy brought me out and we went for some shopping and I splurged a little on myself. =D I got myself a new handbag from B.U.M. It was downright pricey. Rm100+. But thank goodness, there was a 50% discount. =D

I love my new bagggg.. =D




Also, I find my mummy very sexy.

Agree? XD




On Thursday night I did the tags. Yep!! Finally got the order from Sharon. It was 4.30am already and I only finished less than 30. I decided to retire and hit the sack and continue in the shop the next day. =D

Almost completed.



It was the most tiring work ever but yeah I'm getting paid to do it so no I shouldn't complain. =)


Lastly,

I think my niece is just PURE ADORABLE!!! XD







No comments:

Post a Comment