Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Detoxification.

So yeah you guys probably think detoxification is a fun progress. It is not at all. I've been at it for a week or more now. =S Yeah. I guess my body is just way too heaty whatever I eat comes out. And whatever comes out is more than whatever I eat. It is THAT bad. Each toilet entry will result in detoxification. Resulting in discomfort of doing anything after that. Worse, my bottoms are splitting-ly aching from all the detoxing progress. So anyway, I tried to eat LESS so I won't detox as much but yeah. I don't get a break. I still detox as much., Maybe more. Last night was one of the worst. I couldn't even pulled my pants up. Earlier on I was sitting in the toilet for almost an hour. Imagine that. I actually finished an entire Doraemon and started playing the games in my phone. Anyway, I guess I've taken enough cooling things for my body and they're all working as how they're supposed to. As of now, I'm not ready to sleep yet. Tummyache may call anytime. It is getting more and more annoying. Just as I was walking around with darling in Saberkas today, I did a little stretch of the body and my tummy ached and hence, toilet call. Felt better after. But the moment we entered the car, started the engine and left the parking spot, my tummy ached again. I decided to withstand the pain till we got back to his place. By then, the ache was over. Still, I had two more detoxing session at home. Or was it three. Hmm. Oh well. I think I'll be skin and bones soon. But yeah no doubt. I feel like I'm still getting fatter despite all the detoxing. =S



Before I end, I'm known as a random blogger so yeah here are some random pictures. XD


My girlfriend thinks she's VERY strong. *chokes* =P

They were camwhoring with my phone. XD

First day of CNY visiting his relatives at 21st mile.

I still miss CLITS.C(o) very much. =(

Our new red phones are SEXY to the max!! =D


Goodnight my ladidas!! I shall hit the sack before I get another nature's call and detox. Take note, do NOT feed me. I will detox. Don't waste money. XD




No comments:

Post a Comment