Sunday, July 16, 2006

losin' it

yea the title says it all.. due to all the heat lately.. it's not surprising how i manage to catch a fever.. (sorry baby.. got scolded by ur mum for not taking care of me..) oh well.. mum wanted me to stay home today.. so here i am.. woke up feeling 70% better then how i felt last nite.. just had an uncle tobys bar.. honestly i'm losing it.. for wanting to have a nice bod and stuff.. yea.. i'm part torturing myself.. but hey! lookin on the bright side, i'm used to it.. =) which makes things easier for me now.. hmm.. but my baby claims that i'm a lil too skinny for him dy.. but i think im not.. from an average of 64.5kg 2 mths ago.. i'm now a mere 58kg since last mth.. at the height of 168cm.. i'm still not underweight..my BMI's at 20.5.. i'm still healthy u see? ^^ so there's no worries.. losing about 13lbs in about a mth is easy.. with faith and confident..

life has been pretty sick and boring.. plus the small fights me and suleen have in sch.. makes life a bit spiced up.. my baby's been seducing me with his sexy smiles.. ok babe! i'm seduced so please stop throwing that seductive smile of urs at me.. ^^ anyway.. been doin nth much.. my piano exam is nxt friday.. and i'm still bad at my scales.. =/ sad.. my teacher gave me a trial exam and told me she can merely grade me at a low merit.. =( i was hoping for at least a merit.. not a low merit.. =( now it makes me feel like crying.. anyway.. been playing around with my baby's hat a lot.. the one he bought for me from taiwan.. ehhe.. ^^ hey i like it alrite? and it fits me.. so those who think it doesn't u're just jealous.. hmph!

sigh.. sch exam's comin soon.. on the 29th.. a saturday.. wad else can kill me more? =( i'm stressed.. the pressure.. it's all killing me.. i'm sick.. i'm down.. somebody help me.. sigh.. anyway.. life's been a bit trashy for me.. i seem to be not so enjoyin life anymore like how i usually do.. i'm dying to catch some movies with my dearie.. but.. i'm grounded for the time being.. =( sigh..

anyway.. mum got me a new toe ring.. while we bought two for my sis.. i decided to choose one.. ended up mum suggest i get the same one as sis.. it's nice.. a small light pink star with diamond studs.. ^^ thanks mummy! anyway.. i'm feeling much healthier right now.. honestly.. i'm good enough to blog and crap.. i wish i'm in school instead.. missin my frens la.. especially caryn.. since we're not in the same class.. tho i visit her evryday b4 classes starts and during recess.. sigh.. i miss my baby fights with suleen.. hehehe.. n we normally turn cold on each other and apologise with letters.. it's just the little girl things that we do.. hhehe..

my baby's getting better.. yay! thanks to his mummy for helping me take care of him.. ^^ glad that my baby's getting better.. with all the heat.. sigh.. it made my face reddish.. with all the little rashes.. soon to be volcanos.. grrr.. =( yes i'm turning uglier everyday.. and i'm in love.. how can this beeeee??? *sobs* sigh.. it's sad.. hope my baby wont despise me.. =/ hmm.. dad's home.. told him i'm working on smth.. so i'm here typing this.. trying to fin this post soon.. since gkho wants me to blog more.. find la i blog.. lol.. but i have nth much to update anyway.. have tuition tonite.. gonna do my "studies" later.. =( i'm suffering.. yea.. sigh..

well.. i don remember wad i wanna blog dy.. so oh well.. toodles then.. ^^



currently missing : caryn & suleen my former CLITS.C[o].. anthea my fav fish.. renee my long lost buddy.. =( wendy my lil grasshopper.. ^^ and kim seng my super hot bf.. hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment