Tuesday, September 1, 2009

=P

Since it's been LOOOOONNNGGG since I last blogged and people's been pestering me to update so here I am updating. =D Randomly of course. Yesterday was MERDEKA *happy MERDEKA!!* and I spent almost the whole morning in bed till mummy woke me up and I followed her out a while before I came home, got my things together and went off to pick Tania at around 1230pm. It was gonna be an all-girls day out and it was a blast~!!! Basically I was to be the driver and after picking Tania whose house is like.. 5 mins away, we went to pick Crystal Cheryl Lee Suk Han the turtle. =D I kinda took the wrong turning on the way to her house because Tania and I were busy chattering away. Hehehe. XD

But we had fun looking at big big big bungalows. *drools* After picking Crystal we went to pick Grace Lee~~~~~~~~ Hehehe. We intended to go Boulevard for lunch since it's like... 5 mins away but it was jammed pack the whooollleee place we ended up in McD airport. =D Then we went to pick Priscilla Tan Tan Tan and we went to Parkson in town. After walking around doing nothing much we went to Spring. It started drizzling already. Raining rather heavily actually when we were going town already. Hehehe. Spring was.. The usual. Except the point where we went a bit nuts at one of the shops and walked in circles doing.... *not to be revealed* hahaha~!!

We had a GIANT Apam Balik which they called 'Crepe'. It was alright. Till the point Grace, Priscilla and I went a bit.. nuts. XD Hehehe. Anyway we went to 175deg for dinner afterwards and played Uno and ate while playing Uno and played Uno till Grace had to leave first and we finished the 2nd game and I sent everyone back. The ride home was soooo quiet. Everyone was sleepy and tired and too lazy to move or talk. Hahaha. XD Anyway, I didn't see my darling the entire day yesterday and I missed him A LOT~!!!! I was actually pouting and scowling today and refusing to attend my 2nd lecture just so I can stay with him before I went home. Hehehe. Whaattt.. Miss him ma... =) Anyway, the big day is coming soon. Very VERY soon. Can't wait. Still can't decide on what to do. Hehehe.






Thank you for always waiting for me to get ready with sooo much patience. Heheheh. Here's a picture dedicated to you. =)

I really really do~!!!! =D




No comments:

Post a Comment