Monday, September 14, 2009

beautiful.

I just got a sudden urge to blog about something and I didn't know what so I came down to this. =)

Watched this?? I watched this once and a half. =) It's a B-E-A-UUUUU-tiful movie. =) love most of the dresses. And weddings are so GRAND~!!!!


Like my 2nd sis' in KL where I ran up and down during the after dinner 'party' from the chamber to the room to the chamber to the room.... barefooted. =D The hallway is looooonnnggg. From the lobby, to the elevators heading to the room. It's as far as walking from damai lobby to one of the beach side chalets from the parking lot. =)

My eldest sis' wedding in Kuching where I walked down the aisle the very first time. As a brides' maid. =)


Summing it up, weddings are wonderful~ I've only attended two so far but I still think they're awesome. =D



Anyway, here's a quick preview of what went on on Friday. =)

Photo credits to Jason Tan. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment