Friday, September 11, 2009

1 Year. =)

Yessss!!!! Finally. =D After counting down the months... It's finally a year. A whole FULL year!! =D Life's never been better.

To start off the day we lazed at home a while before we got ready and I picked my darling up and we went off to Jack's Hairdesign to get our hair done. It's cheap and lovely. Mine was rm12 and his was rm10. Don't have a full picture of my hair now though. Hehehe. Anyway, after that we went to 919 cafe to meet up with Jason Tan our photographer for lunch. Uncle Kester had to send Tim to music lesson so he couldn't join us then. After lunch we met up with him at Swinburne where we had our first session of photoshoot. Also, where we got locked outside at the bridge between block A/B and block E. Hehehe. Uncle went off then and we went to the library to get some shots after shooting around hallways. Hehehe. I didn't get any make up done at all today except some foundation and blusher and darkened my eyebrows a lil. But still, everything was picture perfect. =) We then went off to another wonderful location and took a lot of photos before it started to rain and that ended our photoshoot. It was short but we took plenty of photos. Which, I'll have in my hands soon. =D Hehehe. After that we went home and showered and went to walk around town. Now I'm gonna introduce a new member of the family....


Baby mushroom!!!! I've been eyeing on it for loooonnnggg~!!!! Thanks to Crystal Darling for running all the way up just to help my darling buy it. Hehehe. Thank you dearieeee~~~ *mwah*


We went to CoffeeBean in Sarawak Plaza and well.. The drinks there are now.. horrible. =( Felt like I wasted my money but I spent some awesome quality time with him.

My dearest. =)

Nice hair right??? =D He's the most handsome guy ever in the world. =D =D =D

One last snap. =)


For dinner, we had reservation made at Sanga Don!!!! Japanesseeeee... Since it all started with sushi we'll celebrate it with Sushi just not at Sushi King but somewhere more private and where set meals are cheaper and yummy. =D Our reservation's at 7.30pm but we went there at like 6.30pm and left at 7.30pm. LOL =D

Mushroom joined us too.. Duh~!! =P

He's soooo FAT I just LOOOOVVEEE to squish him. =D

I forced him to smile. Hehehehe. =D

While waiting for our food to come. =)

Reading comic.

He can read too~!!!! Doraemon. Hehe. =)

I'm hungry.

My Unagi Set!!! =D

Yummmyyyy.. *droolsss*

Nyaahhhh mushroom loves unagi too. =D

Darling's Chicken Teriyaki Set.

Mushroom loves food. XD

So yeah.. Darling doesn't like him. XD

So I fed him myself. =)

While he enjoyed his comic.

I was eating reaaalllyyy slow savouring each bite. SO yummmy...

And downing everything with Green Tea. =D

Admiring our phones. =D

The Fatso. =D

He's such a bum.

And I really really really LIKE him soooooo MUCH~!!!! =D

THANK YOU DARLINGGGG~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that we went to WaterFront and walked around. =)

Handstand. =)

Shadows. =) And a light. =)

Water Fountains. No music though. =(

Advertising...

Nike. =D

Green trees.

The long walk we took. And one guy was jogging at the whole of waterfront to and fro nonstop and he jogged past us probably 6 times. =S

Since we didn't know where to go we went back to his place. We bought chips and ice cream before that and watched Made of Honour. =) Overall, I had an AWESOME time today and I'm very very happy. =)

I love you my darling Wilson Liew. =*

Happy 1st Anniversary.





No comments:

Post a Comment