Sunday, April 19, 2009

theft.

Yep. Theft. Car theft. My darling's kembara got stolen. We were at Saberkas and we parked across the road thinking that it'll be fine since there are many other cars parked there too. It was around 1pm then. We were there to watch Keong and his team in the Saberkas Dance Competition. It ended at about 3pm and we went to Stone Ice to have rojak and went to the supermarket a while. When we stepped out of the building..

Him : *looks across* dear, where's my car?
Her : *looks* er.. *oh no*

We ran across and yeah. The car was gone. G-O-N-E. It started to drizzle so we went to the shops and waited while he called his family members and informed several people to help pray about it. His brother came with the girlfriend and we went off to the police station and was sent to the headquarters and it took soooo long I actually fell asleep on the chair outside. Finally all was done so we were going back to my house to take my car and then I decided not to cause his daddy didn't sound very happy about using my car so I suggested to just drop me home then. So I've been home since then and *yawn* gonna do my essay for presentation tomorrow. Last minute right? Yeah I know. =( So I better get to work.


Anyway, this is how the car looks like.


It's a dark green colour. Car plate number QKU6012.

=)





No comments:

Post a Comment