Monday, April 20, 2009

gag~!!!

I'm presenting in about an hour's time and I'm not prepared. =( So much for having too much confidence that I can do well. So much for doing last minute preparation. I'm typing this just to release the pressure that's going through my head now because I'm not prepared and therefore I'm blogging here just to kill my pressured head I'm almost exploding and AGgGHHH~~~~ =( saavveeee meee... *prays really hard* And it's raining too~!!!! By any luck the lecturer won't go in order and I won't have to present anytime soon and yeah I'm hoping that we'll run out of time but then again the sooner I get it done with the better it is at least I can sleep and yeah.... If I delay it any longer I'm probably just gonna laze around and not do it till the morning before.. =.= *gagsss* I wish my darling is here to support meeeee.... *praying really hard*



No comments:

Post a Comment