Friday, April 3, 2009

Oops? XD

I know I’ve been missing for very long now. Hehehe. Anyway, been caught up with a lot of.. nothing much(s). =P  Uni life is alright now I guess. =)  Other than that, I’m HAPPY to finally be dancing AGAIN!!! =D  I even did some choreography for our performance during the SSSC Installation Night. The video, I’ll post soon. =P

 

P1050586

Group photo.

 

P1050515 

The girls.

Ah Zoo ; Me

Doraemon ; Joyce

 

These girls are super sweet and funny!! I’m WELL entertained by them. Hehehe.

 

P1050546

The guys.

 

Chris ; Aaron ; Daniel ; Jason ; Jude

 

Awesome guys that were willing to open up and dance to my couple choreography. And we even made a REAL pair of couple through this choreo. =D

 

 

 

P1050572

Because I have FAT cheeks! XD

 

 

Then again, I look rather adorable don’t I? =D

 

P1050492

Mwaaahhh!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment