Wednesday, December 26, 2007

outing again.

before that, this is kinda late but, MERRY CHRISTMAS! =)
what i've been up to the days before..

christmas..snowman.. poor frosty.. hehe.

my christmas tree.. =)

i baked egg tarts!!! first time ever.. hehehe.. the pastries in the moulds..

filled with the egg..

after baked.. =) yum yum.. =)

i love this cap.. =)

i baked egg tarts again! and i tried to decorate it with chocolate.. hehehe. well my flower wasn't successful..

my mum disturbed it.. she claims it's the nicest one.. hmph..

still baking.. i made those choc decos.. =)

my new phone casing.. hehehe.

i love this top.. =)

random.. not a nice top tho.. hmm.. and i look fat.. =(



today!

i love this pole.. hehehe.

random. on the way out.

i waited 45 mins alone at tun jugah.. hmmmm....

ok so kelvin isn't exactly a good photographer. haha joking.

happy took this. me, caryn, kelvin. suleen and anthea behind. =)

my eyes are huge. hahaha.

i love my babies heaps. =)

it's sooo sooo cuttteeee!!!

someone looks lonely... ehehhe.

at memories. =)

caryn's annoying handdd!!!

eatingggg... my tuna salad.. yummyyyy..

grapevines.. around the lightings?? oh look! one went off.. on the very left.. hahha.

love her lotssss.. =)

i seem drunk. but i'm not. haha.

now we both look drunk.. hahaha!

looks like i'm gonna kiss her.. but i'm not.. =)

no i'm not drunk. love her to bits. =)

alvin wears a funny funny funny face.. ahhaha.

it snowed!!!! hahha! XD



weellll... that's all for now.. =)
nights people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment