Monday, December 31, 2007

A New Beginning.

the year 2007 has come to an end. in 43 mins, it will be 1st Jan 2008. and this would make the 180th post for this year. many things happened. i would love to reminisce. but it would be looking very much into the past. i've made a LOT of new friends this year. Like..

Kelvin
Irwin
Roland
Jerome
Jonas
Zacq
Amber
Larry
Fion
Amber Lee
and lots more..

and a lot more.. mainly, through friends or friendster.. the ones that i got to know recently from ballet,

Connie
Apple
Karen
Ying Ying
Ying Fang
JinYin
Ivy
Iris
Jenny
Jacinta
Angelina

all my new ballet friends, it's been so wonderful getting to know you all.. I'm missing you guys heaps this hols.. =)

This year had been a blast with all my friends.. I've made a LOT of mistakes.. and i've made a lot of changes in my own life.. I've fallen out of love and I'm starting to adapt to a single carefree life. I have my friends to keep me sane and happy. And I'm grateful I have them. I'm sure this year has been a blast for everyone. Maybe some experienced heartbreaks and stuff, well, i did too. =) But we just GOT to be tough and not let it ruin our life. well, anyway, things change, everyone is who they are now.. but most important, never forget the ones that had been by your side all the while especially when you're going through your downs.. and sharing your ups with them much later. =) though, i know everyone is posting their new resolution for the year 2008 and stuff. but i can't predict my future, and i won't. so, no. i'm not going to post any resolutions or anything. Nothing is in my hand. =) so, it's actually 11.52 pm now.. i've been blogging this with a lot of distractions, so that's why it's taking me such a long time to finish this post. =) therefore, a happy 2008 to everyone!! all the best! =)



oh and one last thing,



I'M SO NOT GOING TO GROW UP!!! XD


i refuse to.. =)

so no one is going to make me.

=)



once again,

HAPPY 2008 EVERYONE!!!




Lotsa love..

No comments:

Post a Comment