Monday, December 24, 2007

do you?

do you realise that i can never ever forgive you for all those times you hurt me?
all those times you made me cry?
but i forced myself to.
because love is blind.
and we should always forgive and forget.
i never told you how much you hurt me.
because i know it would be pointless.
do you know the nights i cried myself to sleep?
risking hurting myself because of how deep the hurt you set upon me?
do you know that like every other human, i have a heart and i'm also fragile?
do you realise that no matter what mistakes you made i forgived you for every single one?
do you realise that every time we bring a matter up it will always be about MY past and never yours?
do you realise that you're putting all the blames on me?
do you realise that you're damaging me mentally and physically?
do you realise how infidel i've become when it comes to love?
do you realise how many scars i've carved upon myself without you knowing?
do you realise the pain i had to go through when i knew i had to leave?
do you ever realise the things i had to go through myself?


NO. BECAUSE I NEVER BOTHER TO TELL YOU ANYTHING! IT WILL ONLY BE A BURDEN AND IT WILL ONLY CAUSE YOU PAIN AND I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT REALISE THAT THE HURT WILL BE ON ME!!

4 comments: