Monday, August 6, 2007

depression..

painful..? not really..

on my tummy..


why...? why i hurt myself...? the reason can't be explained.. it's just recent.. things happen for a reason.. but mine, has many reasons.. by hurting myself, i'll feel less pain deep down inside.. i'm all torn.. i feel so broken.. if only i have someone who would understand the way i feel inside.. =(



some pictures taken 2 nights ago.. tossed and turned but i just couldn't sleep.. i was tired.. but no, my mind just won't rest..



getting some sleep at last..

peaceful sleep..

still trying to sleep..





i'm still trying to sleep.. trying to close my eyes, rest my mind, fall into a deep slumber, waking up the next morning, feeling much better, n happier, but no.. i can't.. i'm so lost.. i'm so confused.. by what...? i don't know.. maybe suleen's right... i'll regret what i've done to myself.. but i know i won't.. i just need one thing.. only one.. and i don't know what it is either.......

No comments:

Post a Comment