Friday, August 24, 2007

bruises......

i have sooo many bruises.. the last time i counted i had 10.. now i think i have 12.. maybe more... sigh.. the reason..?? my blood ain't sticky enough.. somehow it runs from which side of the family i don't know at all.. my eldest sis gets the same thing too.. so, we bruise easily.. and sometimes we bruise for no reasons.. so the bruises that i got lately, i don't know where i got them from.. after dancing from 10 to 5 on monday, i came home to find myself having SEVEN bruises.. the worst one? i got on thursday.. it's the first 3 pics below... and i have absolutely NO idea how i got it.. i didn't fall down or knock into anything... how bad can i get...? sigh.. anyway.. it's late.. i wanna sleep.. nights! =D



when i got home yesterday.. [thursday]

after my bath before bed..

when i woke up.. horrid? =X

long ago.. i used to get this EVERY WEEK.. no jokes.. im serious..

yet, i still camwhore.. =D

my apple salad.. with ham slices..

my other salad with lettuce and spicy tuna.. yummy..

my two very reliable students.. =D they were the only 2 that came on sat..

love this dress.. but it's very "old" in a way.. i just love the way they made it look like a two piece clothing.. =D

my STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE!!!!! i did it myself... extremely sour[no sugar added] yet smoothing and nice... i LOVE strawberries... =D







i love u more than strawberries..
you know who you are..
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment