Friday, July 20, 2007

I'M LAZY TO BLOG!!!

people bugging me to blog.. okla.. i'll leave pictures to tell u wad's been up in my life.. =D

they're at RANDOM but the first two was taken today k?


hmmmm... caryn's sexy halter top

should i smile?

at SC's toilet..

apple planet and banana planet.. kiwi planet below there looking small and fragile.. =D

caryn's lasagna and salad and ice blended caramel..

my chicken salad and strawberry yoghurt smoothie.

the free cookies the sweet girl gave us.. i know it looks obscene.. suleen did it..

at jade pot today.

crashing in caryn's room.

wanna be - cool; pretty; cute

my sexy baby is a poser.. =D

i murdered caryn's pig.. =D

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =3

caryn's lovably dog or bear? haha

at bing!

SC's loo. she's hot.

we're so flimsy.

i love this pic!!

we managed to squeeze into suleen's screen.. haha =D

rawr she makes me feel over-height.. is there such word?

she said i crapped and laughed at myself too much n she stuffed a strawberry into my mouth.. =(

her armpit smells. =D

suleen made me do this so-called model pose..

i look devilish.. ok me n caryn looked like suleen's left shoulder devils..

at bing!

memory.

getting caryn ready for her "date".

the cranky crazy make-up artist with her small "sepet" eyes..

vaining over caryn's mirror..

she said i'm her angel.. =D


told u the pics are at random.. pick your favorite and glue your eyes to it.. =D joking.. alright alright!! i'll update more.. but not now k? i've a class to teach at 9.. no break till 4.. till 5.30 would be my class.. sigh.. I NEED A BREAK!!!! =D anyway.. missing my friends.. and people who are distant.. =( *sniff*



mwahs!




xoxoxo`






tata!







COME ON!!!
IT'S OVER!!!!
SHOO!!
SCOOT!!
GO SLEEP!!
I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!



=D


`loves

No comments:

Post a Comment