Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pains..`

dancing HURTS!! alright.. lemme explain.. i was happily dancing in my new shoes not realising that it would burn my toenail off.. sigh.. went to pull off the last bit of old dead nail yest morning n it started to swell last nite.. n this morning.. ouch.. it had pus inside.. sigh.. hurts.. went to the clinic but the doc didn't want to squeeze it out for me cos he feared that it would hurt even more.. anyway.. he gave me some antibiotic n yellow lotion.. came home.. mum squeezed it out anyway.. it hurt.. but since i was hungry eventho i just had lunch i dono y.. i went to grab a red bean pau n chewed on while mum squeezed it.. so.. it didn't hurt much.. hmm.. oh well..
CANT WAIT TO GO KL THIS JUNE!! MY BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY..
wish u can go too darling.. sigh.. i'll go shop for u..;) *winkies n kissies* mwaks! love u..

1 comment:

  1. lol.. u do ballet?? cool.. I can nvr do ballet, too clumsy and bulky!! Better prefer sports!!

    ReplyDelete