Wednesday, January 3, 2007

my days..

prom night's over.. it wasnt that bad.. it was fun actually.. i don have much pictures to post up yet.. cos i didn't bring my camera with me.. it just.. didn't fit into my bag.. anyway.. i had to be the usher for the day.. actually u can say i was da one dat registered ppl to go in.. lol.. prom wasn't that bad.. i had the perfect dress dat made me look a million dollars.. well at least to me.. joy didn't manage to go.. sad.. suleen n caryn went.. fun.. pomelo went.. ecstatic.. haha! im just being very lame as im very bored right now.. anyway.. suleen's down to ns already at betung.. lol.. missin her lots..

mirror mirror on the wall.. guess wad.. i feel like a walking stick.. =.= people are telling me that i'm too skinny.. mum n sis saying that i'm underweight.. yet my ballet teacher says i'm not skinny yet.. who am i suppose to listen to? is she expecting me to look like nicole richie? lol.. anyway.. prom night.. i was dilly dallying that afternoon.. went last min shoppin at saberkas with my mum.. found a bag n heels.. lol.. bought canai for my lunch n ta pao for the rest of the household members.. lol.. i was tryin out hairstyles since my mum didn't want to send me to the saloon at all.. i took my bath n decided to let it loose on my shoulder.. good hair day.. ;) managed to add some light makeup n made myself look like a doll.. lol.. i was on my way when my eye felt soooo itchy n i realised that it broke in the centre when i took it out.. n i had to rush to upwell to get another one.. nearest outlet.. lol..

i arrived there at kingwood inn feeling like a superstar.. lol im being very exaggerating.. as i stepped out of my green "limo", eyes(doorman) turned to look at me.. they were stunned(i nearly knocked my head).. lol! i waltzed right in n met some damsels.. LOL.. alrite alrite i'll get going.. i went in n found sarah n we got some things ready blablabla.. we took some vain pics but the pics are with sarah.. later on people started coming n darren sim was trying to annoy me the whole night till i got mad n they warned him not to blow me off.. lol.. actually most of the ppl started coming only after 6.30 around 7.. most of them looked at my back n not at my face.. lol.. why? cos my dress was cut down to a V behind till above my butt n was stringed with gold chains.. actually it was just plain beads n my mum n i changed it to gold chains.. we "edited" the dress a lil.. lol.. we had some praise n worship.. we had a short prayer.. n started eating.. n we played passing down the plates.. =.= lol! played hiroshima n nagasaki with pomelo.. hee.. he looked HAWT that night.. *winks*

after sending suleen n caryn off to i dono where they went, we had games.. kinda fun.. prizes were given.. lol.. i managed to win longest eyelashes for my table.. n i din even apply much mascara as i was in a rush.. lol.. it was some chocettes.. yummy.. lol.. went home after that.. lol..

went to church on sunday.. everyone's leaving soon.. sigh.. went to look for canai at the stall in saberkas but guess wad? it was closed!! sigh.. ta pao-ed for dad since he wanted rice.. went round kuching looking for canai n ended up with bakery n cool.. lol.. n the whole household was in a dead silence after that.. rainy days.. u just gotta sleep.. lol..

monday.. went shopping with mum n sis at parkson.. spent four hours there.. lol.. wasted about half an hour lookin for a parking spot.. didn't buy much actually.. nothing up for grabs.. or maybe i was just too busy stickin my head into applemints, diesel n b.u.m. only.. lol.. managed to get myself a skirt n da same diesel shorts.. lol.. mum asked me to get a size smaller since i've ingrown mine.. lol.. ppl must have wondered y am i trying on a pair of shorts that i already have.. lol.. i was wearing that shorts when i went to parkson.. lol.. da skirt was brown.. not bad but i just wanted to grab it.. now i guess i HAVE to wear it.. lol.. mum kept insisting that i wont wear em skirts.. not fair at all.. i'm still a girl.. lol.. sis got herself some bras over at triumph.. she spent half an hour in the fitting room till the salesgirls got annoyed n went to check on her.. lol.. she settled for the smaller size.. the effect is "better" n it "enhances" more.. lol.. according to her..

went down to get some things.. sis stopped over the boutique in the centre of parkson's LG floor.. mum went to guardian to get apple cider.. i sneaked to da supermarket to meet pomelo.. even just in a blue t n khakis, he looked awesome.. ;) never failed to catch my eye.. hee hee.. went to meet up with mum n sis again after that.. went to giant n had two plates of wedges.. yummy.. went home feeling much bloated after that.. mum steamed some tapioca.. i laid in bed since after shower till 9.. felt so lazy.. maybe cos it was the wrong time of the month n my butt was hurting me all day n i had such a long walk in parkson.. sigh.. watched nothing on tv with sis after dat.. watched mouse n cat.. or was it cat n mouse? cecelia cheung n andy lau.. nice movie.. had a bad time with my pomelo.. managed to slit the scar on my arm open again.. ;( went to bed at almost 4..

yesterday? woke up at 12.. watched mum make mooncakes.. she was making it for fun.. lol.. i stole one!! hehe.. had brunch.. sis vacuumed the house.. i mopped it up after that.. was singing all the way n sis was laughing at me so badly.. mum was teasing me.. lol.. after that we just fooled around.. had dinner.. watched falling in love.. LAST episode.. such a nice movie.. lol.. watched every dog has its date.. i watched the beginning n the ending.. lol.. came online n saw that no one was online n i was just wasting my time.. lol.. slept at arnd 3.. lol.. woke up at 1 this morning.. i'm starting to be a pig.. lol.. oh well.. didn't do much today.. so i guess that's all.. toodles.!! pictures next post coming right up.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment