Saturday, January 20, 2007

LAZINESS~

yes.. im lazy to blog.. woke up at 1 today.. actually earlier but didn't feel well so went back to lazying at the end of my bed.. don ask me why.. im glad that i don't have to wake up early today to give ballet lessons to the little rugrats at the dance house.. it's public holiday for them.. but not for me.. oh no.. my teacher's not gonna let us use public holiday as an excuse to not attend lessons today since our exam is coming n concert is next saturday.. =.= sigh..i feel sooo restless.. my nose keeps dripping n it's sooo tiring to have to blow my nose every now n then.. took clarinase earlier after dinner.. gonna take another b4 bed.. guess i'll retire to bed early tonite.. finally.. after weeks of sleeping at the crack of dawn..(n i really mean crack of dawn like around 4? hmm..) i'm finally going to sleep early.. if it's possible.. my sister has been making it impossible for me to sleep early.. argh.. sigh.. anyway.. had ballet last nite.. at 5.30.. till 8.. =.= TIRED!!! did our concert dance, DON QUIXOTE, if u're wondering how to pronounce it, it's 'don key-hote'.. weird right? sigh.. did our ethnic dance after that.. so messy.. the music isn't as nice anymore.. i was trying to post the last one that they took.. we performed with the IMH's higher learning students(instruments) n BDH students danced some ulu dance.. tried to post the video up in YouTube.. but it was over 100kb.. =.= ridiculous.. sigh.. anyway.. we performed for the rainforest opening night in 2005 at the Sarawak Tourism Centre.. damn the costume was EXTREMELY heavy.. they brought it all the way from Cultural Village.. nice.. all the beads were weighing us down.. but it was worth it.. probably because we performed in front of about 200 rainfest-gonna-be-performers from around the world.. parents badly wanted to watch but nope! they limited it only for the performers.. IMH managed to persuade them n watched it.. all the Datuk n Datins were there.. DAtuk Wong Soon Kho(is that how u spell his name?) did the opening ceremony.. one of my dance mate, beatrice went n gave him a 'sape' for what reason, she was asked to do so.. juliana n i were one of those standing outside to welcome the performers n the Datuks n Datins.. two particular mexican guys were being notti notti n blindly naming us.. haha! one of them told his fren that he know our names n went round saying names blindly.. n he said i'm 'Madonna'.. =.= ohhhkayyy.. weird.. lol.. it was kinda ridiculous since we all looked sooooo CHINESE.. lol.. the performance was great.. sorry i can't post the video.. if anyone can give me a website where u can upload a video up to 500KB, i'll upload the video.. lol.. after our grand performance.. we received a BIG round of applause and whistles.. soooo appreciative of them.. unlike us kuching people.. u can hardly get as much as a clap for winning an award.. sigh.. the funniest thing was when that mexican guy who named me madonna ran up the stage and grabbed me n asked his fren to take pictures of me n him.. but he ended up deciding to grab some other girls.. my frens were obviously snickering at me.. lol.. n they badly wanted to bring us back to mexico with them.. PLEASE DO SO NEXT TIME WHEN U COME AGAIN!! lol.. i wouldn't mind getting away from kuching once in a while.. lol.. we got some refreshments outside and some of the performers performed some songs.. not bad actually.. like the all-spice-boys.. lol.. n i remember, when i was at the drink stall, the guy actually asked me to take a picture with him.. he was just selling drinks.. =.= lol! i took a picture with him n i got a free drink.. HAHA!! interesting.. anyway.. my dad came to pick me up early.. sigh.. curfew.. sad..
anyway.. today.. lesson was VERY interesting n hilarious.. they were all trying to stick their butts out while dancing.. it was sooooo funny.. it's not that difficult actually.. all u have to do is try sticking ur butt out to one side and it's just kinda like resting on one leg.. lol! anyway.. beatrice came from her scouting so when i arrived there around 2.40, she was munching a packet of oreos.. haha! she's the kind that wouldn't get fat.. anyway.. got too lazy to change into my leotard so me n beatrice danced in our casual.. blouse n shorts.. lol.. the rest had lessons before us so they were in their leotards n tights.. juliana came late.. at 3.15.. n ran in just in time when the cue for us to come out started.. halfway mdm natalya told us that she will be going off at 4.. =.= n she said 4.30 last week.. sigh.. called our parents(my case, msg.. ^^) n we continued practising.. it was kinda a hot weather but oh well.. no excuses.. (brb..needa trim my nails.. sis' laptop is hard to type with long nails..)
back! anyway.. went to buy dinner for my sis n i.. mum n dad got invited to a wedding dinner so it's home alone for me n my sis.. watched dorm daze 2.. it's a quite notti notti movie.. lol.. my sis wanted to watch it not me.. lol.. anyway.. took my shower after that.. n came online.. checked my friendster.. n now blogging.. hmm.. cant wait for my birthday.. still about 5 more months.. but at least im celebrating it in kl.. with mum n dad.. n meet up with a few friends.. didn't really want to go.. don't wanna leave pomelo alone here.. sigh.. oh well.. don't really know what else to blog now.. so i guess that's all.. i feel like bridget jones.. ;)
at 116pounds..
little baby pomelo..
i miss you like crazy..

No comments:

Post a Comment