Friday, August 4, 2006

school??

argh.. exam's over.. it's just a short progressive test.. havent been to school much.. hmm.. got suleen and caryn into it too.. wakakka.. i feel so loved.. lol.. naw just kidding.. well.. haven had enough sleep actually.. hmm.. really need da rest.. woke up early this morning.. for breakfast.. promised my baby.. mum went to pick him up.. went to McD.. ordered our breakfasts and ate.. mum had to go off b4 9 to work.. hmm.. sat thr finishin my second cup of coffee and watchin cartoons on his iPod.. went to the toilet upstairs.. so quiet and dark and creepy.. didn't go in the end.. went to play the slide instead.. ^^ called my baby to come up.. watched me play.. finally had to go to the toilet.. couldn't stand.. walked over to tj to look for some books.. he walked me back to my mum's office and stayed there a while.. oh well.. he left and i had to do some revision.. although exam's over.. sigh.. came home for lunch.. followed mum down again.. went to sp to buy bdae cards for sis.. hmm.. exchange rate's at 2.78.. not enough to change my aussie dollars yet.. sigh.. went back to mum's office.. tried to get some games installed and registered for her.. but it's all about the money! lol.. helped her dl yahoo! messenger.. checked my friendster.. hmm.. went home.. had dinner.. watched my cantonese series a bit.. den some ballet discs.. wargh.. i've been into dancing so badly lately my hips cant stop swingin and my feet cant stop dancing.. ^^ dad came back from siniawan..

dad : wad time the ballet movie end?
me : dono yet..
dad : u're not sleeping dat early tonite rite?
me : er.. don think so? y?
dad : no ar.. wan u go online check airasia to miri durin august hols.. they say after midnite sure have
me : oh.. ok..

oh well.. so here i am.. and i better go check it soon.. it's already 12.22 AM.. ;) hehe.. so.. toodles peeps.. some pics below from this morning.. din get to take any pic of my mum.. oh well.. chao..


me at mcD with mum and kimmy

my coffee

his apple pie.. mine oso actually.. hmm..

listenin to Frank Sinatra..

he forced me to eat the apple pie..


McD is killing me slowly..
the evil within..
wakakaka..
i'm devilicious..
miss my baby..
miss my bff suleen kechong!
miss my bff caryn keling!
miss my gff anthea curly (kelee)!
miss my gff wendy kelow!

No comments:

Post a Comment