Sunday, June 14, 2009

be my cookie?



Yepppp~~!!!!

I know own a new baby. It's called Cookie. =D Hehehe. Actually, darling and I got it together. So again, we have the same phone~!!!! It's not a trend or anything but I introduced it to him and he fell in love with it too. Hehehe. We both love our cookie and we're having a GRAND time with it. We've been busy putting music, games, applications, and now, MOVIES~~!!! Yepppp~!!! You heard me right. Movies. As in, real movies 1hour plus movies. =D I played BOLT in mine just now. And he has Yes Man in his. =D Hehehe.

Me : So do you still want an iPod?
Him : Nope~
Me : Satisfied already is it?
Him : Yep~

Hehehe. It was a lot of trips before we managed to have the phone in our possession. Furthermore, it was a sudden urge to buy it. Due to the price drop. It dropped about rm100 since the last time we went to check which was last month. Goshhhh~~ We don't regret either and yeah. We're enjoying it VERY VERY much. I love my cookie~!!! The best thing about it, touchscreen, user-friendly, mobile photo editing[awesome things can be done. i tried. =D], 3mp camera, and much much MORE~!!! Anyway, enough about my phone. I've not updated my blog for a LOOooooOOnnnnnNNnngggggg time and yeah I can see spiderwebs already. Hehehehe. I don't have much to update though. Just glad that I passed my midterm tests. =D The weather's been HOT and I've been sweating without knowing it and I feel like I'm more talkative lately. Probably due to my sudden AWESOMABLY great friends that I got much much MUCH closer to lately. I love them HEAPS~~ =D Anyway... I should be studying or working out now so I can sleep soon. Heheh. Therefore, goodnight~!!!



This is what I do when I'm bored. Squishhhh~~

The rather.. gloomy look.

Breakfast at Harbour View. =D

Happy 9th month of being together.. ***12062009***





1 comment: