Thursday, June 4, 2009

awesome time =D

So I had an awesome time during camp. I got to know a really great bunch of people. Including *ahem* shall not reveal it here. HAHAHA!! But yeah I'm sure Crystal will know. XD Anyway, this bunch of girls are AWESOME and I had a great time with them. Hehehe!!


Jaomi and Steph. Sweet girls. Jaomi the noisy Foochow and Steph the sweet soft spoken one.

Tania the bombastic cute one.

Gloria my mashimaro.

Grace the innocent very quiet and adorable one.

Crystal the Queen [I'm her bodyguard haha!] also the cute 'tukia'.

Stephanie 'Liew' my sexy mafia partner in crime. Sorry don't have her single picture so I have to add her boyfriend in too. Hehehe. That's my darling's bro by the way.



I had an awesome time with them and I can't wait for the next round of fun time. Kekekeke. XD






1 comment:

  1. why crystal become queen one?? hahahaa... wish i could hav gone with u all..

    ReplyDelete