Wednesday, March 11, 2009

scandalous.

It’s been a rather ‘long’ day for me. Not like most of you will know why except of course my darling and my sayangs whom I just complained to. Ahh.. The love of myCIMG2309 life.. She’s always there for me to brag or complain or just cry to. I know I’m a bugger at times but I’m sure she loves me too much to even care that I’m a bugger. Especially during one of my hard times last year when she came all the way to cheer me up and hugged me so I’ll stop crying while her dearest munkey went all around Kuching to buy watermelon. Aww.. How sweet of them. I really miss them both HEAPS though. It’s been reaaaallllyy long since I last hung out with them.. Which reminds me… BABEEEE!!! YOU SAID YOU WANNA GO ‘SHOPPING’ WITH ME!!!! =(  And you never called me. *sob sob* XD  hehehehe. Love you boohs. Kakaka. Time flies really fast. I’ll be starting sem again very soon. It’s like.. next.. next.. WEEK!!!! *gasps*  I’m not sure if I’m actually ready for it but yeah I guess I am then.. I should be. Right?? *gulps*  Other than that, SPM results are out tomorrow. Good luck to those. =)  Also.. The time on my laptop now says 11:50pm. In 10 mins time it would be another special day. And what’s more special is, this time we’re really gonna be together to go past midnight. =D  Therefore, I’ll be back! =D  At the mean time…

 

 

BooHs(1834)BooHs(1802)BooHs(1623)

 

I love my blue-ish eyes.

I miss teddy at home.

I can’t wait to cuddle my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment