Tuesday, March 17, 2009

aww..

My gorilla is super sweet. I wasn’t feeling well and still not feeling very well. *gastric*  Woke up at 3, felt like throwing up but to no avail. Woke up at 5, nothing again. Woke up at 7, nothing again. Woke up at 9, by a peck on my cheek. It was my gorilla!!!! He told me he’ll come over to sayang me but I didn’t manage to send my reply to him so he came anyway and woke me up with a kiss and sayang sayang me till I felt better and I fell back to sleep after he left. And finally woke up at 3smth. I woke up few times actually. And due to the fact that I couldn’t stand the wanting to throw up feeling and the very very very hungry feeling, I decided to eat the last red bean bun and went back to sleep after. And when I finally woke up at 3, I made chicken scrambled eggs. It was YUMMY! =D  cooking is fun if you dare to explore the world of great tastes. =D   Anyway, I’m gonna shower now as my gorilla will be picking me up soon and we’re going off to dance. More like teach dance. I’m just gonna help assist him. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment