Monday, October 12, 2009

Burgerlicious.

* * * * * WARNING : CONTENT MIGHT CAUSE HUNGER * * * * *



I was busy in the kitchen for more than 3 hours on Sunday starting from 10am till 1 something pm. Why?? It's burger Sunday. Me, being bored and with a big urge to cook something up, decided to make burgers. It was FUN mincing the 3 huge slices of breast meat, about half a packet of minced beef, and a whole clove of garlic. Funnily my arm didn't hurt like it always did when I chopped choc to make brownies. =D The eggs took SUPER long to fry as I had to use very small fire just to have it at a nice colour. And the meat shrank soooo MUCH it became almost an inch thick!! =S Dad made the buns. WHOLEMEAL buns. =D Which turned out to be a bit African but still YUMMY.


Eggs, Sauteed onion rings, Buns, Chicken Patty, Beef Patty.

Yummy Yummy beef.

Chicken. SUPER THICK!!!

Superbly round EGGS!! =D

My BEEF burger with no cheese. SOOOO THICK!!!

All our burgers were sooo thick we had trouble eating it. Even darling had trouble with his first bite. LOL

And my daddy looks sooo cute trying to squeeze it into his mouth. XD

His half eaten burger. See the chicken patty? Super thick!!!

Jayne's chicken cheese burger. XD

Show off. She had half of my beef. And she messed up her burgers. No skill~~~ XP

And of course, one special beef cheese egg burger for my darling. Which landed on the floor 'nicely' when the thunder roared and I flew straight to him. XD Oops.....

Also, Happy 1 year 1 month darling~~~~

Currently craving for mushroom soup...




No comments:

Post a Comment