Monday, September 24, 2007

vainglorious

ha! who's got it vain? =D anyway, took this just now.

dad : how much is it?
me : *turns back to dad n lifts hair up* you see yourself..
dad : *digs for tag* wow~
me : mm.. *changes back, come out seconds later*
mum : ask the salesgirl to issue a receipt..
dad : check to make sure it's ok first..
me : O.o o....kayyyyy....


haha! that's how sweet my parents can get.. =) and i love em HEAPS!! hehe.. anyway, that shirt isn't THAT expensive alrite? it's rm43.90.. and it's got 10% discount.. yeah.. so it's about rm39 something after discount? mm.. and it's from goggles.. and normally goggles' clothes are priced at least rm50 and above? i was kinda shocked when i saw the price tag since i've seen so many goggles outfits and they costs a lot.. yep.. so i'm loving it and yeah it's soooo gonna match my whole wardrobe.. haha jokes. anyway, will update again soon... =)




`loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment