Tuesday, December 12, 2006

back to life..

it took me ages just to load this page.. i'll never understang my comp ever.. sigh.. spm's over.. great! but then again.. shucks.. all my frens r gone on hols.. yep they'll be back but long enough to paint the town red? or vermillion? doubtless, one night will do the thing.. but i miss my frens.. my schoolmates.. my tuition mates.. wait cut that.. my EX school mates n EX tuition mates.. im gonna get myself going to youth again soon.. yep.. several peeps had been buggin me to get my ass back to myf b4 they all leave.. they have their worries n i have mine too.. of course i'll be missing them.. that's why i came to conclusion at the last min of going to the youth prom.. it's on the 30th, it's at Kuching Park [not 5 star rated but who cares when ur frens are there rite?], it starts at 6.30pm till 9.30pm [meets my curfew.. fabuloso!], best of all, IT ONLY COSTS RM20!! im not bragging or anythin but seriously im money conscious lately.. gettin pricey items offends my wallet.. but then again, maybe not.. it's THE GRAND SALE!! I SHOULD HAVE MY ASSES FITTED INTO EVERYWHERE DENIM PANTS N SKIRTS N ETC ETC N NOT RESTING IT AT HOME ON THE COUCH IN FRONT OF THE TV OR THE COMP FOR GOODNESS SAKE!! sigh.. i guess this is wad happens when my atm[mummy dear] leaves for kl.. altho, most of the stocks just arrived i hope i can get wad i wan.. i'm killing for that diesel skirt i never got to buy.. thanks to someone with the initials m.d. i din get it when it was only half-priced.. sad..




im cutting down.
im losing it.
i don wanna fatten myself anymore.
i love the way i am.
tho, my butt could b a lil smaller.
n my thighs would b nicer slimmer.
forget the arms!
they're skinny as stick already!
what's all this due to?
*
*
*
*
*
nope!
u guessed wrong.
not spm.
not stressed or pressure.
i swear i was still watching tv catching up on the 5.30 series on ntv7 during spm.
im tired.
i just wanna please myself.
n prove to people that i will do anything to reach my goal.
that i can reach it.
to losing weight.
getting skinny.
your say?


it didnt hurt
it didnt need any cash
no machines
no creams
no rundowns
no massages
no teas
no medicines
it works if u feel n think positive
i saved up a lot from it all
imagine all those treatments those bodyline agencies offer.
may bodyline
slimming sanctuary
marie france bodyline
beauty link
u name it.
u see them in the papers almost everyday
rm3000 per package!!
is it worth it?
guaranteed to stay skinny or u'll just blow up even worse?
option 2 would be right.
*grins*


y am i even posting crap.. sigh.. life's IS like this.. there is no fulfillment to anything.. no judgement.. no comments..

i love sudoku.. im so hung onto it.. oh yea.. for those of u who LOVES mobile games, ringtones whatsoever, i have the perfect webpage for u.. nope, u don waste 5 bucks dlding it.. it's free.. ABSOLUTELY free.. guaranteed n assured by me.. click here! there's more actually but this is so far the best.. hundreds of downloadable stuffs practically free.. no doubt u have to pay for gprs but it's still cheaper.. but it's better to browse it with ur mobile.. more convenient..

anyway, it's 12.17am.. i better retire for the night.. toodles sleep tight n sweet dreams my loyal readers, in n out readers, first readers.. thanks for listening to my ramblings.. love u peeps lots.. tho i may not have made acquaintance with some of u yet.. but, for the frens i havent make..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
sweet dreams..







i miss u..
i love u..
i wanna b with u..

No comments:

Post a Comment